- Red school sweatshirt with the school logo,
- White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or jogging bottoms.
- Black or grey tights
- Red checked dress
- Grey or black shorts
- White polo shirt
- Red School sweatshirt with the school logo
- Black velcro or buckled shoes please with NO laces as your children should be able to put their own shoes on.
- Shoes with flashing lights, boots, jellies and open toed sandals are NOT acceptable footwear
- Slip on or velcro fastened plimsolls which should be placed into a drawstring PE bag.
ALL ITEMS NEED TO CLEARLY NAMED.
Children should not be wearing any jewellery including watches, necklaces, bangles, earrings in Nursery and Reception. Kara bangle must be covered in Nursery if worn and during PE in Reception.
Reception/Key Stages 1 and 2
Blue sweatshirt with school logo, white ‘Polo’ shirt, grey/charcoal skirt, tunic or trousers, black shoes, white or grey socks.
In the Summer Term girls can wear blue check dresses.
Blue sweatshirt with school logo, white ‘Polo’ shirt, grey/charcoal trousers or shorts black shoes, white or grey socks.
For safety reasons no jewellery must be worn in school.
The only exception to this is, from Year 1 upwards, for earrings where one pair of close-fitting gold or silver studs may be worn. However, these must be removed for PE, Games and Swimming. Children must be able to remove earrings themselves for these activities. If you wish your child to have their ears pierced please ensure this is done at the beginning of the summer holidays.
PLEASE NOTE: the school has a no jewellery policy in the Early Years- this includes Nursery and Reception. No earrings or watches are to be worn whilst in school.
Naming Personal Items
It is essential that all clothing and other items are clearly marked with your child’s name. This helps to save a great deal of time when items are lost or found.