‘Guided by the Light’ – we shine as beacons of light and hope in our community
We abide by our school 50-word vision:
Guided by the light of Christ in all we do, to enable all to flourish and live life in all its fullness.
We celebrate our diversity, finding strength in our differences, empowering and encouraging all to have a voice.
We shine as beacons of light and hope in our community.
Our School Values
We shall promote Christian Values of:
We will have due regard for the feelings, wishes and rights of others. We admire and celebrate others’ abilities, qualities and achievements.
We are truthful with others and ourselves. When we make mistakes, we acknowledge our errors and work hard to be better in the future.
Our attitudes and actions reflect the kindness, mercy and compassion of Jesus and the love of God for everyone.
Our British Values
At Holy Trinity Primary School, and as part of Aletheia Academies Trust, we actively promote British Values in order to prepare all children to be responsible and respectful members of the community.
We uphold the Fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs, through our Christian values of Love, Honesty and Respect.
Our pupils are taught the importance of perseverance, respect and the importance of taking responsibility for their actions. Our pupils leave Holy Trinity with a strong sense of self and love for the world in which they live.
- Rule of Law
- Individual Liberty
- Mutual Respect
- Tolerance of those in our society of different faiths and beliefs
- To use performance data to monitor student achievement and respond to variations between groups of learners, subjects, courses and key stages, trends over time and comparisons with other schools.
- To provide professional development which continues to support staff to promote equality and diversity routinely in their daily activity.
- To provide an environment that welcomes protects and respects diverse people.
- To ensure that all students are given the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the life of the school.
- Foster ownership amongst our students for the development of a set of positive behaviours which reflect the very best in all cultures, but reaffirm the understanding of and compliance with the rule of British law and British Values.
- To address cultural events through year worship activities to increase student awareness and understanding of issues in different communities