We currently have two vacancies to join our school community:
Maternity position and a permanent classroom teacher position.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our dynamic and ambitious teaching team. Ideally the successful candidate will be an experienced practitioner with a track record of successful outcomes for all pupils. Early Career Teachers (ECTs) are welcome to apply for this position.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development.
- Happy and caring children who love learning.
- A supportive, forward thinking and dedicated team of colleagues.
- A diverse and harmonious environment to work and learn.
- Strong support with Aletheia Academies Trust.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes.
- Accept the professional obligation to improve own practice
- be committed to safeguarding and promote the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Prospective candiadates must visit the school in advance of submitting an application. To arrange a visit or for further information please contact us on 01474534746, or email us at email@example.com
Please visit Kent Teach to view the full adverts. Applications are via Kent Teach.
Maternity class teacher vacancy : https://www.kent-teach.com/Recruitment/Vacancy/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyId=117223
Permanent class teacher vacancy: https://www.kent-teach.com/Recruitment/Vacancy/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacancyId=117224