We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated SENCO to join our dynamic and ambitious staff team as we journey to outstanding.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development - Power of Reading, Maths No Problem, International Primary Curriculum, Visits to outstanding schools across the country, Bar Modelling, Wellbeing and many more!
- Happy and caring children who love learning.
- A supportive, forward thinking and dedicated team of colleagues.
- A diverse and harmonious environment to work and learn.
AN AWESOME PLACE TO WORK AND LEARN!
We welcome applications from practitioners who:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes.
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks.
- Implement creative approaches to learning and inspire others.
- Love learning, demonstrate resilience and be committed to excellence.
To arrange a visit or for further information contact us on 01474534746, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see link below for application form:
Application Close Date: 11th January 2019 at 12:00
Interviews : 18th January 2019