Key Stage 1/ 2 - Teacher
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational KS1/2 teacher to join our dynamic and ambitious staff team as we journey to outstanding.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development - Power of Reading, Maths No Problem, International Primary Curriculum, Day visits to outstanding schools and many more!
- Happy and caring children who love learning.
- A supportive, forward thinking and dedicated team of colleagues.
- A diverse and harmonious environment to work and learn.
- Four day work week!
AN AWESOME PLACE TO WORK AND LEARN!
We welcome applications from experienced teachers along with those starting their career who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes.
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks.
- Implement creative approaches to learning and inspire others.
- Love learning, demonstrate resilience and be committed to excellence.
Quotes from our September 2018 OFSTED "Good" Inspection:
- Teachers inspire pupils to learn
- There is a culture of aspiration and improvement across the school
- The curriculum is broad and balanced, and provides a wide range of opportunities for pupils to learn
Please follow the link below for application:
To arrange a visit or for further information please contact us on 01474534746, or email us at email@example.com
Application Close Date: Monday 03rd June 2019 at 12:00
Interviews : Friday 07th June 2019