Gymnast, Georgia Mae inspires year 1!
Today we had a visit from Georgia Mae Fenton who is a champion gymnast at the age of 17. She spoke about how her enjoyment for gymnastics when she was younger turned into her travelling all over the world for competitions and winning many medals and trophies.
We learnt that:
- She started training at MEAPA in Gravesend when she was 7 years old and now trains in Dartford.
- She trains for 32 hours a week which is spread over 5 days.
- She has a healthy and balanced diet.
- Her favourite apparatus is the uneven bars.
- She hopes to compete in the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, Japan - she will be 19 years old.
Click on the link below to see her in action!
No comments have been left yet.